This suite, located upstairs from Copper Creek Restaurant is named after Roselea Triggs, the 1950's owner of Copper Creek Inn. It tells tales of the old days at Copper Creek. Soft sunny colors decorate the suite with a 1950's restaurant theme. Old advertisements for Copper Creek Restaurant, copies of short stories written by Roselea, and some tools and equipment found in the attic from the early days at the restaurant are found in these rooms. Knotty pine woodwork compliments the restored douglas fir floors and bead board walls.
Dining table for 2
Tiled Bathroom with shower over tub
Use of hot tub behind Copper Creek Restaurant